You are here: Home » News

Water treatment in South Africa

A list of these Water treatment in South Africa articles makes it easy for you to quickly access relevant information. We have prepared the following professional Water treatment in South Africa, hoping to help solve your questions and better understand the product information you care about.
  • [Application] Water treatment solutions for Africa

    The 2015 WHO report shows that 91% of the world's population already has access to improved drinking water sources. That remaining 9% is mainly in Africa, where people still struggle for clean water.Without access to safe and clean water, local people are forced to drink contaminated water from the