Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-31 Origin: Site
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses membranes to remove salts and impurities from seawater to produce permeate (fresh water). Seawater is forced under pressure through micro-pores in the membrane, while larger dissolved solids and heavy molecular weight contaminants are washed away as wastewater.
Manufacturers of reverse osmosis fresh water for ships and offshore platforms are capable of producing 20 to 1000 tons of permeate water per day.
(1) This product uses reverse osmosis membrane separation technology for desalination and desalination of seawater. This technology is internationally recognized as an advanced desalination technology to date.
(2) The reverse osmosis desalination desalination process does not require heating of seawater and operates at room temperature without phase change, so it consumes less energy and the cost of water production is low.
(3) The product is specially designed with full consideration of the special characteristics of ships. It is small in size, light in weight, takes up less space, easy to install and highly adaptable, and can be installed in the narrow and crowded cabin, deck, crew cabin, aisle and other spaces. Rack piping and fittings are made of stainless steel and corrosion-resistant materials.
(4) The product is simple to operate and easy to maintain. As long as there is electricity and seawater, fresh water can be supplied immediately after starting.
(5)We use the seawater desalination reverse osmosis membrane from Huitong ---- which has high desalination rate, stable performance, safety and reliability. At the same time, we are also the agent of Huitong. RO high-pressure pump picking ensures the safety and reliability of the desalination machine.
(6) Our company is equipped with a marine desalination machine pre-treatment device ---- using the RUNXIN automatic valve: to achieve only the operation of a valve to achieve filtration, cleaning, backflushing, greatly reducing the operator's misuse of the damage caused by the equipment.
We can customize to meet the operation and space requirements of any vessel. Reverse osmosis solutions can now be installed and optimized on every vessel type and platform.