Views: 32 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-02 Origin: Site
Kenya is a promising market and the Kenyan government has identified energy, infrastructure and construction, agriculture, manufacturing, mining, tourism, wholesale and retail trade, financial services and the information industry as priority areas for development in its Vision 2030.
Kenya is one of the top ten economically developed countries in Africa. Nairobi is the capital of Kenya and Monbasa is an important economic and port city in Kenya. Nairobi is 500 km away from Monbasa and a container from Monbasa to Nairobi costs approximately US$1,000.
In July 2018 we visited 21 customers for water treatment products in Kenya, of which we worked with 9. The main users of our equipment and accessories in Kenya are drinking water, hotels, household water purification, industrial water purification treatment, barrels of water and bottled water.
The distribution of the water treatment market in Kenya is 50% in Nairobi, 20% in Monbasa and 30% in other cities.
This 1t/h industrial reverse osmosis plant is suitable for barrels and bottled water in Nairobi. Customer requirements in Kenya
1. small size of the reverse osmosis system to save installation space
2. the cost and price of the reverse osmosis equipment for drinking water should not be high
3. mobile wheels on the bottom of the reverse osmosis water purification plant for easy loading, unloading, transport and movement by the customer
4. Separate RO mainframe and pre-treatment for easy transportation and cost saving
6. the water in Nairobi is not hard enough for ion exchange resin filtration
7. frequent power outages in Nairobi, requiring solar power to run the reverse osmosis system
Our reverse osmosis systems are equipped with: quartz sand filtration, activated carbon filtration, resin filtration, precision filtration, reverse osmosis filtration, UV disinfection and disinfection. We can customise our bottled and barrel water filtration systems with different functions according to customer requirements.